Fault Analysis Of Vibrating Screen
Fault Analysis of Vibrating Screen in Construction Waste Crusher
Guide: The general treatment of construction waste often uses mobile crushing plant equipment, while the construction waste crusher often contains vibrating screens to facilitate the transportation of materials. In production operations. Sometimes there is a failure in the technical specifications of the vibrating screen when the sieve is running, and the following is analyzed.
The technical indicators for the operation of the sieve include the rotational speed of the sieve, the vibration force, and the amplitude frequency. Common types of faults are: the sieve cannot be started or the amplitude is too small, the rotation speed is not enough, the vibration force is weak, and the four-point amplitude is inconsistent.
Firstly, it is analyzed that the sieve of the vibrating screen in the construction waste crusher cannot be started or the amplitude is too small. When the vibrating screen cannot be started or the amplitude is too small, first consider whether there is electrical fault. Damage to the motor, insufficient voltage, etc. can cause malfunctions. When there is no problem in the above aspects, then from the mechanical side. Whether the screen surface material is seriously accumulated, if it is, it should be removed in time; if the coupling bolt on the vibration exciter is detached and the grease is agglomerated, if it is, the bolt should be tightened in time to replace the grease.
Then, the insufficient speed of the vibrating screen in the construction waste crusher may be an electrical cause. At this time, the cause should be found and dealt with in time. It may also be that the drive tape is too loose, and the drive tape should be tensioned at this time. The reason why the vibration force of the sieve is weak may be that the weight on the flywheel is incorrect or too light, and the weight on the flywheel should be adjusted at this time. In addition, the four-point amplitude of the sieve may be inconsistent due to the unsynchronized operation of two exciters on the same axis or material segregation. At this time, it should be adjusted so that the two exciters work synchronously, and the segregation of materials is eliminated in time.
The above content mainly analyzes the problem that the technical indicators of the vibrating screen in the construction waste crusher do not meet the requirements, analyzes the phenomenon of the problem and the cause of the occurrence, and hopes to be helpful to the customer.
- Blue Metal Quarry Crusher
- Stone Crusher Plant Germany
- Concrete Recycling Crushing Machine
- Used Stone Crusher Machine
- Germany Stone Crusher Machine
- Barite Stone Crushers In Kenya
- Kaolin Small Rock Crushers UK
- White Cement Production Line
- Used Limestone Processing Plant
- Small Rock Jaw Crusher In Kenya
- Calcite Powder Grinding Mill
- Mobile Sand Washing Machine
- Gold Crusher South Africa
- Cone Crusher South Africa
- Gypsum Block Production Line
- Iron Ore Mobile Crusher
- Silica Sand Washing Plant
- Mobile Gold Ore Crusher
- Small Gold Ore Crusher
- Cone Crusher In Germany
- Bentonite Clay Processing Plant
- Portable Gold Ore Crusher
- Coal Double Roll Crusher Washing Plant
- Bentonite Mining Processing Plant
- Mobile Stone Crusher Price
- Gravel Crushers To Buy
- Gold Stamp Mill For Sale
- Cement Clinker Grinding Ball Mill
- Vertical Roller Mill In Cement Industry